This is an online offer from:
A. Saumweber GmbH
81379 Munich, Germany
Telephone +49 (0)89 74 21 61-0
Telefax +49 (0)89 74 21 61-37
Authorized Managing Director:
Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Munich HRB 4183
VAT Identification number: DE 129275834
DE-006 Eco-EU Agriculture
Responsible in terms of § 5 German Interstate:
A. Saumweber GmbH
81379 Munich, Germany
Programming: CE Webdesign München
Fotodesign: Carolin Hirschfeld
Notice of liability:
The operator assumes no responsibility for the information in the online offer being up to date, correct, complete or for its quality.
We would like to point out that despite meticulous control Saumweber cannot accept any responsibility for the content of the references and links to external websites and offers contained within Saumweber's website.
Data protection declaration according to Art. 13 and 14 DSGVO
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal information. As far as on our sides personal data (for example name, address or E-Mail addresses) are raised, this takes place, as far as possible, always on voluntary basis. These data will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent. Please note that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating via e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
- Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
- Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website https://saumweber.biz, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have expressly consented, we use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an e-mail address is sufficient.
c) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You your according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert,
- exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
- Google Maps and reCAPTCHA
a) Google Maps
This website uses the Google Maps API, a map service of Google Inc. ("Google"), to display an interactive map and to create directions. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
By using Google Maps, information about your use of this website (including your IP address) may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google may transfer the information obtained from Maps to third parties, if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
b) Google reCAPTCHA
- Social media plug-ins
We rely on our website on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook, Twitter, and Google 1+ and LinkedIn to make our company better known. The underlying commercial purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for the operation compliant with data protection is to be guaranteed by their respective providers. The integration of these plug-ins by us is done by means of the so-called two-click method to protect visitors to our website in the best possible way.
On our website social media plugins from Facebook are used to personalize their use. For this we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button. It is an offer from Facebook.
If you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and incorporated by him into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are currently not logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to a Facebook server in the US and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information will also be posted on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and tailor-made Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook uses user, interest and relationship profiles, eg. For example, to evaluate your use of our website in relation to the advertisements displayed on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website, and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
On our website plugins of the short message network of Twitter Inc. (Twitter) are integrated. The Twitter plugins (tweet button) can be recognized by the Twitter logo on our site. An overview of tweet buttons can be found here (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons).
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server. Twitter receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click on the Twitter "tweet button" while logged in to your Twitter account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Twitter profile. This allows Twitter to associate your visit to our pages with your user account. We point out that we as the provider of the pages are not aware of the content of the transmitted data and their use by Twitter.
If you do not want Twitter to associate your visit to our pages, please log out of your Twitter account.
c) Google Plus
Our website also uses Google +1 social plugins ("plugins"). Google +1 is a social network. This is provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google +1 gives you the ability to personalize content on the web. However, Google will save information about the content you clicked +1. Google will also store information about your visit to the website you have viewed. Your + 1-clicks can and will usually be included in your + 1 profile and in other Google services, e.g. in the search results of the search engine of Google, or otherwise used on pages on the Internet or Internet ads.
Google stores information about your activity on Google +1. To use the +1 button, you must create a public profile and profile name on Google. Google +1 and all Google services will use your profile name. Your identity behind the profile can be disclosed to all those users who are aware of your email address or have other information to identify you with.
If you do not want Google +1 to directly associate the data collected through our website with your Google + 1 account, you'll need to log out of Instagram before visiting our website.
Our website also uses LinkedIn's social plugins ("plugins") operated by LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States of America ("LinkedIn").
You can recognize the plugins of LinkedIn by the corresponding logo or the "Recommend-Button". Please note that when you visit our website, the plugin establishes a connection between your respective internet browser and the LinkedIn server. LinkedIn is informed that our website has been visited with your IP address. If you click the "Recommend button" of LinkedIn and at the same time you are logged into your account at LinkedIn, you have the option to link content from our website to your profile page on LinkedIn profile. In doing so, you allow LinkedIn to assign your visit to our website to you or your user account. You must understand that we do not obtain knowledge of the content of the submitted data and its use by LinkedIn.
If you do not want LinkedIn to directly associate the data collected through our website with your LinkedIn account, you must log out of LinkedIn before visiting our website.
For more details on collecting the data and your legal options, as well as setting options, please visit LinkedIn. These are available at (http://www.linkedin.com/static?key=privacy_policy&trk=hb_ft_priv).
- affected rights
You have the right:
- In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- Pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
- In accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you this to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- Pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- According to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
- right to
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
- data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
- Up-to-date and change of this data protection explanation